The data we hold
Personal Data, most of the data we hold would have been provided by you. This includes but is not limited to:
· Your name, title, gender and date of birth
· Your home address, email address and telephone numbers
· Payment information, including credit or debit card number and expiry date;
· Information about your reservation or booking; and
· Information relating to your use of our website.
What we use your information for
Unless you have requested otherwise, the information you provide is used by the business, to communicate with you. These may include:
· Providing you with the services and information you have requested
· The promotion of benefits and services available to you
· The promotion of Tower Lodge Motel accommodation
· Distribution of business mailings (e.g. magazine, newsletters)
Data analysis and updating your contact details
To ensure that our communications are relevant to you and your interests, we may use tools that help us track whether the emails we send are opened and which links are clicked within a message. We may also track website visits and use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to use this information to improve our website.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. These websites may or may not have privacy policies similar to our own. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies or statements before providing your Personal Information to any third party. We have no responsibility for Personal Information provided to third parties or for the policies or practices of third parties. You access any third-party websites at your own risk.
How long is personal data held?
We will keep your Personal Information only for as long as is reasonably necessary, having regard to the purpose of collection and in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Your right to make changes or ask us to stop using your data
You are in control of your data and have the right to opt-out of all or specific communications types at any point.
You also have the right to request copies of the data we hold about you, to do so please submit a request to
If you have a concern about how your data is being handled
If you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which your Personal Information has been collected or managed by us, please contact us.
We will endeavour to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you are unhappy with our response, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner who may investigate your complaint further. Further information about the application of the Privacy Act can be found at the website of the Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
In the interested of being transparent we may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any significant changes to this Policy or to the way we treat your data will be communicated via the Worldwide Leisure Limited website.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer or device. Cookies may be used by us to:
· Remember your preferences and settings;
· Personalise your use of our website;
· Enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of our products and services;
· Enable you to use certain services or functionality
· Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising; and track and understand usage.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. You can set most internet browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie and to give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, in some instances you may be required to accept cookies in order to access our products and services.
Cookies may also be used by advertisers through our website. We have no control over and are not responsible for the use of such cookies or the information that is generated through the use of such cookies.